By submitting a photo image through Elon University Phoenix Card Photo Upload web site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the image submission.
If you choose not to proceed, you will be required to visit Phoenix Card Services to have your photo taken and your card produced.
This Photo Upload web site is provided by Elon University and its third party suppliers. We may update these terms and any changes will be effective immediately.
About the Phoenix Card
The Phoenix Card is the official ID card of Elon University and is managed by Phoenix Card Services.
The Phoenix Card is the property of Elon University and is governed by the University’s policies.
Our Phoenix Card program offers many services to you as a student. The Phoenix Card is designed to make your experience at Elon University more enjoyable by providing many services through a single card. Your Phoenix Card allows the use of campus facilities, and provides safe, easy access to university services and events.
With your valid Phoenix Card you can:
- Pay for meals at all campus dining facilities
- Purchase books and supplies from the Barnes & Noble @ Elon
- Do laundry in the most residence halls
- Use vending machines
- Pay for medications, services, medical tests etc. at the Ellington Health Center
- Check out materials/books and use the photocopy machines in Belk Library
- Pay for computer repairs or make purchases at Technology Help Desk
- Pay for parking stickers at Campus Safety and Police
- Retrieve mail packages and purchase stamps at the Mail Center
- Pay for services and supplies at Print Services
- Access to student activities, concerts, athletic events and cultural events on campus
- Use facilities at Campus Recreation and participate in recreational programs
Disclosure: The Phoenix Card is the property of Elon University and is valid during the time you are
enrolled or employed with the University. New ID’s are not made each year. There is a $25.00 replacement
fee for lost or stolen cards or a $5.00 replacement fee for damaged cards. There will be no cash withdrawals
from any account on the Phoenix Card. Refunds for balances over $5.00 on the Phoenix Cash account and Food
Dollars account will be processed when a student has either graduated or officially withdrawn from
Elon University. The user understands that the Phoenix Card is non-transferable and agrees to abide by
all rules, regulations, policies and procedures specified by the University and Phoenix Card Services.
Future changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of this card will apply to all cards in circulation
and in use at the time, and will supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card was acquired.
A copy of the policies is kept in Phoenix Card Services and can be viewed during office hours.
By submitting this photo, I give consent to release my Phoenix Card account information to my parent(s) and/or guardian(s).
I agree to the disclosure terms as listed above and request Elon University to issue me a Phoenix Card.